HEROBED 10 YEAR LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Your new Herobed mattress is covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty. For a period of 10 years after the date of your purchase, if your mattress has a defect covered under the terms of this warranty, we will repair or replace it at our discretion.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This limited Mattress Warranty extends to mattresses manufactured by Herobed, LLC. and purchased directly from Herobed or any authorized retailer or distributor. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
Herobed, LLC. warrants the mattress against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the original date of purchase. The mattress must be used for its normally intended purposes and set up on a solid base, foundation, or adjustable bed base that is capable of supporting the mattress and occupant (s).
This Limited Mattress Warranty covers:
- Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag due to the use of an improper base, foundation, or adjustable bed base.
- Any physical flaw in the workmanship of the mattress that results in damage to the materials affecting its normally intended use.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper cover including the seams and zipper assembly. Herobed, LLC. may repair or replace the cover for the mattress at our sole discretion. The replacement will be the current style which could possibly be a different material, color, or design.
This Limited Mattress Warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam or coil layers which is normal and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the mattress.
- Comfort preference
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to tears, cuts, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Any mattress that is sold by resellers or anyone that is not an authorized retailer or distributor.
- Mattresses sold “as is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
In the event of a defect, Herobed, LLC. will repair or replace purchaser’s mattress at its sole discretion, for the length of this 10 year Limited Warranty. Any transportation or shipping costs associated with any repairs or replacements are the original purchaser’s responsibility. Any replacement provided under the terms of this warranty does not come with a new warranty. The warranty for the replacement mattress starts from the date of the original purchase. If a purchaser elects to upgrade to a more expensive product, purchaser may do so by paying the difference between the cost of the original product being replaced and the cost of the upgraded product. In the event of an upgrade as described in this paragraph, a new warranty will be provided for the upgraded product. Evidence of a defect and claims must be sent to the address set forth at the end of this limited Mattress Warranty.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event a dispute arises between you and Herobed LLC arising out of this Limited Mattress Warranty, such dispute will be determined and settled by binding arbitration between the parties, in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). More information about the AAA is located at www.adr.org, or you can call the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
You must seek arbitration for disputes arising out of this Limited Mattress Warranty prior to exercising any rights or seeking any remedies created by the Title I of the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act.
Arbitration will take place in Houston, Texas
7702 FM 1960 E Suite 202
Humble, TX 77346
Last Modified: 03/06/2017